For quite some time I’ve wanted to make a case for my pool cue. Last summer I finally found the time to do some experiments. The first two photos are the unfinished case and the end result is seen in the last two photos. The case is made from pine coated with clear lacquer and lined with green velvet.
I added a small compartment at the end to give room for a piece of chalk, glove or whatever. I’m quite proud of the result but as with most of my stuff I get a lot of ideas for improvements during the process so I might make another case later on. I have no plans available for this case since I designed as I was working so I can’t offer a download of a plan.